Catalyzer | Change Instigator
tailor-made experiences and interactions that guarantee better business results at less personal cost, since 1991.
Our work together all depends on your unique situation.
For certain it will involve purpose, people, and process.
We'll use the change process pictured opposite to pinpoint precisely the one area of focus that's best for you right now.
It might mean:
taking a look at your key processes which can include policies, procedures, practices, and systems. Saving you 10% or more of your wages bill is common.
Exploring how your people feel valued, live values, and deliver value. Some simple yet profound changes in these areas can quickly see more people leading and being accountable meaning you'll have greater discretion on how to best use your time and energy.
Change is often complicated, tiresome and costly. This is normally because the purpose (reason) for change is not yet fully understood or bought into by the people the change affects. We'll find ways to guarantee the change/s you’ve tried, been thinking about, or are not yet on your radar, and ensure change is simple, profound, and profitable.
Please telephone me on +61 418 807 898 to explore further the one hour, one day, or over one month options overviewed below. You’ll be under no obligation.
One hour options
1) a candid, convivial, and confidential conversation online or in person when you know you've got to change something to get your life back and/or your business on a different track, and you’d highly value a chat with someone who’s been around the block a few times.
2) The Appreciative Leader online seminar. Find out more at Events here.
3) A tailored talk for your leadership team.
Please note that one hour can be extended to 75 or 90 minutes when in person and that 18, 30, or 45 minutes are also available online and in person. Find out more here.
One day options
1) Business Vitality Check-up
These are a bit like the in person check-ups I have with my oncologist.
I've been battling the melanoma disease for over 40 years and the check-ups are a key ingredient to help me to ensure that I'm winning the battle!
Using blood tests, PET/CT scans and other tests, combined with the expertise of my doctor and his colleagues, we stay on top of everything that matters. In particular we can spot trouble early enough that it can be dealt with quickly and not be costly in the long term. One of the biggest benefits is the peace of mind that we're doing everything necessary to win.
In the same way I use proven tools and techniques and my expertise to put your business under the microscope. And I provide you with a succinct report including suggested actions to take to guarantee the long term health and success of your business.
2) Master-class for you and your leadership team in the morning, execution planning session in the afternoon on implementing the best ideas determined in the master-class.
One month options
1) Business Vitality Check-up and recommendations or master-class/execution planning as described above.
2) Weekly online check-in with you as agreed actions are implemented and/or other mentoring and support as agreed.
3) Half-day review of results with you and/or your team and a strategy and execution planning session on what’s next.
For a small number of people the monthly arrangement has continued for an extended period of time or there's been a break and we reengage. 83.5% of my work is re-engagements. Find out more here about what a longer term relationship look like.
Ian is a rare gem. In the ever increasing complexity of today’s modern world, Ian is always there - personally as an incredible supporter, encourager and also as a wonderful navigator of possibility. In addition, Ian has presented for us on a number of occasions at various team events, providing memorable and immediately actionable insights for us to better our personal and business lives.