Skip to the content
It's likely that when you hear the words "we need to talk" your reaction is neutral at best. More than likely you immediately feel something negative or you start thinking about worse case scenarios.
What if "we need to talk" was a positive, caring and creative experience? This is exactly what this program is about.
Each 'We Need To Talk' episode is designed to help you to:
- Elevate tough-mindedness, tender-heartedness, trustworthiness, truth-telling, and tolerance as the essential 21st century leadership behaviours.
- Escalate genuine business collaboration and leadership in overcoming societies challenges.
- Engineer best business results so that personal relationships are not harmed or threatened.
Each episode of 'We Need To Talk' is a 90 minute online experience where I share a story like the one above and we then have a conversation about what you hear yourself say to yourself, who you will become, and what you will do next. Two or three participants will share your story too. Maximum 20 people per episode.
There's three ways to participate in a 'We Need To Talk' Experience
- Register per episode.The next We Need To Talk is on at 10 AM AEST on Wednesday August 25th 2021. There's also an episode at 4.30 PM on the same day. This means that wherever you are in the world you can participate at a comfortable time. $99AUD per episode.
- Take a seasons ticket (10 episodes in your time zone.) $770AUD.
- Register per episode and decide during the experience the investment you wish to make.
I'm thrilled to be using Humanitex to take care of registrations for these events. It means your participation helps support disadvantaged young girls. You can register direct below.
What I say is important yet nowhere near as important as what you hear yourself say to yourself, who you become, and what you do next.