The vast majority of business owners and leaders, executives in corporations, and professional service providers that I work with are highly successful. Your key challenge is sustaining best business results at least personal costs.
In the past thirty+ years I’ve worked with more than 1000 leaders, women and men, in over forty countries. My signature offering to you is the Wise Leaders Workshop, a team/peer group/cohort program that is a fully bespoke experience.
How we work together
The Wise Leaders Workshop is a series of forty-five minute online sessions (average is four) held over three to six months.
We share stories, engage in conversations and guided peer group mentoring.
Stories stimulate conversations that enrich relationships leading to ideas and inspiration for bettering value exchange and delivery.
What I say is important yet nowhere near as important as what you hear yourself say to yourself, who you become and what you do next.
Each workshop experience is for you and three to seven colleagues. Each participant can telephone me anytime in between online sessions. Participants desiring deeper work are invited at no extra investment to join a Wise Leaders Peer Group for one year. There is also a renewing peer group option.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Ian for close to two years in one-on-one and group settings. Ian’s unconventional in his approach (refreshing!) but works to a brilliantly simple yet powerful philosophy that centres around our experiences as human beings (shocking I know!!). He’s a purpose and values-driven mentor and team builder who I’d recommend to anyone.
General Manager – Culture & Community, Surf Coast Shire Council
The key outcomes of you and your colleagues undertaking The Wise Leaders Workshop are:
- Best business results at least personal costs.
- Life/work harmony.
- Enhanced leadership effectiveness.
- Processes that better support people in bringing their best to their work every day.
- Increasing your legacy while you are alive.
I'm a student and teacher of unchanging principles and being there with you as you apply them in your own best way.
The two short videos below illustrate a few of these life-changing, energy enhancing, and beloved principles.
Ian adds value & depth to structure, people development, meetings and conversations. Mentoring sessions are always enlightening and solutions based. For any business that is needing to thrive through change, Ian can offer a range of tools to support this with a humanised approach.
Finance Accountant/Enterprise Manager, Ballarat and Queen's Anglican Grammar School
Contact me on +61 418 807 898 during AEDT business hours to schedule a 30 minute conversation about your needs, expectations and desires, and to validate I can help and that we can work together successfully.
My key value promises for you and all participants
- You will feel more valued, fulfilled and loved.
- Your reason for being (purpose) will be invigorated.
- Your capacity for collaboration will significantly increase.
Carefully crafted resources to help you prepare for online sessions and take action following them
- Short and succinct briefing digital documents to help you to prepare for each online session.
- Audio, visual, and digital documents after online sessions will help you as you take immediate action and in the long term.
Both these actions follow a proven process that 26% of the success of an online session happens prior and 50% after.
- As mentioned participants can telephone me anytime between sessions for any reason.
Peer Learning is primary and all learning styles are embraced
- We engage the Physical, the Musical, the Logical/Analytical, the Reflective, the Interactive, the Visual, (all with thanks to Glenn Capelli).
- We appreciate and value silence.
- There’s an emphasis on applying learning and accountability with support from peers.