The Wise Leaders Workshop is for
business owners and leaders in small to medium enterprises,
executives in corporations,
and professional services providers.
What some participants have said before and after we've worked together:
- "I'd lost sight of my real reason for being in business and became obsessed with results. I'm now back focusing on my reason and results have got better."
- "My personal life was suffering because every ounce of energy I had was going into the business. I've rediscovered what really matters and now have my life back. I shouldn't be surprised really that business results are taking care of themselves."
- "I was sick and tired of being bullied and undervalued. I've found ways to be myself and to no longer be taken for granted."
In the three minute video below I explore some of the key concepts that I will help you to adopt
in your own best way to move from where you are to where you want to be.
There’s individual, team, peer group or cohort options available,
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Ian for close to two years in one-on-one and group settings. Ian’s unconventional in his approach (refreshing!) but works to a brilliantly simple yet powerful philosophy that centres around our experiences as human beings (shocking I know!!). He’s a purpose and values-driven mentor and team builder who I’d recommend to anyone.
General Manager – Culture & Community, Surf Coast Shire Council
Hi I'm Ian Berry.
For over 30 years I've been doing this work. I've been privileged to engage with more than 1000 leaders, women and men, in over 40 countries.
Inspired by them I've developed a distinctive way of working that combines storytelling, conversations and mentoring.
Our Distinctive Way of Working
- Stories unique to the teller.
- People feel themselves in the story.
- Meaningful, inspirational, valuable now and in the long term.
- Sparkenation: a spark that ignites passion that leads to action that changes what’s normal.
- Candid, convivial, compassionate, conscious, compelling.
- Embracing fifteen personal, relationships and organisational conversations that count.
- You’re the master, I’m the mentor.
- Mastering fifteen roles wise leaders play.
- You’re the mentor, other people the masters ensuring process innovation that means it’s simple for people to bring their essence to their work.
What's a workshop?
A workshop for us in working together is a series of four by ninety minute sessions via Zoom that follow the proven process pictured opposite.
Bespoke mentoring is provided via telephone or Zoom in between sessions.
The four sessions are typically held over three to six months.
You can listen to a short podcast and read more about each of these eight stages of the process here.
Ian adds value & depth to structure, people development, meetings and conversations. Mentoring sessions are always enlightening and solutions based. For any business that is needing to thrive through change, Ian can offer a range of tools to support this with a humanised approach.
Finance Accountant/Enterprise Manager, Ballarat and Queen's Anglican Grammar School
Contact me on +61 418 807 898 during AEST business hours to schedule a 30 minute conversation about your needs, expectations and desires, to see if I can help and if we can work together.