The Wise Leaders Workshop will help you to hone your one-of-a-kind way of leading. It's for you should you be a business owner or leader in a small to medium enterprise, an executive in a corporation, or a professional service provider.
There are a myriad of ways to lead.
Only your way will work for you.The world needs more of this one-of-a-kind leadership in the service of others.
There are proven principles to adopt in your own best way. I explore some in the three minute video below.
What some participants have said before and after we've worked together:
- "I'd lost sight of my real reason for being in business and became obsessed with results. I'm now back focusing on my reason and results have got better."
- "My personal life was suffering because every ounce of energy I had was going into the business. I've rediscovered what really matters and now have my life back. I shouldn't be surprised really that business results are taking care of themselves."
- "I was sick and tired of being bullied and undervalued. I've found ways to be myself and to no longer be taken for granted."
In the three minute video below I explore some of the proven principles that I will help you to adopt
in your own best way to move from where you are to where you want to be.
What I say is important yet nowhere near as important as what you hear yourself say to yourself, who you become and what you do next.
My role is that of your performance possibility partner.
There’s individual, team, peer group or cohort options available,
Membership for 1 year in a Wise Leaders Peer Group can be included in a package
that saves you on your investment.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Ian for close to two years in one-on-one and group settings. Ian’s unconventional in his approach (refreshing!) but works to a brilliantly simple yet powerful philosophy that centres around our experiences as human beings (shocking I know!!). He’s a purpose and values-driven mentor and team builder who I’d recommend to anyone.
General Manager – Culture & Community, Surf Coast Shire Council
Hi I'm Ian Berry.
For over 30 years I've been doing this work. I've been privileged to engage with more than 1000 leaders, women and men, in over 40 countries.
Inspired by them I've developed a distinctive way of working that combines storytelling, conversations and mentoring. We will explore what these mean for you when we meet. There's a snapshot at the bottom of this page.
What's a workshop?
A workshop for us in working together is a series of four by ninety minute sessions via Zoom that follow the proven process pictured opposite.
Bespoke mentoring is also provided via telephone or Zoom in between sessions.
The four sessions are typically held over three to six months.
A key component of the method is that we only agree to work together one month at a time. We review results each month, agree on what's next, I send you an invoice, and we get to work.
You can listen to a short podcast and read more about each of these eight stages of the process here.
Ian adds value & depth to structure, people development, meetings and conversations. Mentoring sessions are always enlightening and solutions based. For any business that is needing to thrive through change, Ian can offer a range of tools to support this with a humanised approach.
Finance Accountant/Enterprise Manager, Ballarat and Queen's Anglican Grammar School
Contact me on +61 418 807 898 during AEST business hours to schedule a 30 minute conversation about your needs, expectations and desires, to see if I can help and if we can work together.
My key value promises
- You will feel valued, fulfilled and loved.
- Your reason for being (purpose) will be invigorated.
- Your business results will increase and the personal cost of achieving them decrease. (Minimum 10 times ROI guaranteed).
Live Experience Online
- All participants on screen (maximum number of people per experience is 20.
- Nothing pre-recorded.
Carefully crafted resources to help you prepare for experience and take action following it
- Briefing digital documents to help you to prepare for the experience.
- Audio, visual, and digital documents after the experience to help you as you take immediate action and in the long term.
Both these actions follow a proven process that 26% of the success of an experience happens prior and 50% after.
Your ability to access a helpline during Australian business hours adds great value to post experience.
Peer Learning is primary and all learning styles are embraced
- We engage the Physical, the Musical, the Logical/Analytical, the Reflective, the Interactive, the Visual, (all with thanks to Glenn Capelli).
- We appreciate and value silence.
- There’s an emphasis on applying learning and accountability with support from peers.
Distinctive and proven process Story-Conversation-Stories-Conversation-Decisions-Action.
- Signature Storytelling (stories unique to the teller; people feel themselves in the story; an abundance of meaning, inspiration, and unique insights.
- Sparkenation Conversations (Sparkenation: a spark that ignites passion that leads to action that changes what’s normal); candid, convivial, compassionate, conscious, compelling; embracing fifteen personal, relationships and organisational conversations that count.
- Master Mentoring (you’re the master, I’m the mentor; mastering fifteen roles wise leaders play.,You become the mentor, other people the masters ensuring process innovation that means it’s simple for people to bring their essence to their work.